Qualcomm USB Driver for Windows 7/8/10 is a very important USB Driver for Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset Based Devices. The Qualcomm Driver is also known as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver. So, If you are searching to Download Qualcomm Drivers for Windows PC or Laptop. Then, this post will be very helpful for you.
In this post, You will get All Qualcomm Driver Download Link with Step by Step Installation Guide with Pictures. So, you can easily install QHSUSB_Bulk Driver easily on your PC.
What is Qualcomm USB Driver?
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 USB Driver is an All-in-One Tool for Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset Based Devices. It creates a Special Connection Between Windows PC and Snapdragon Processor Powered Device to Communicate with Each Other for Data Transferring, Flashing, Software Upgrading/Downgrading, etc.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor is commonly found in Xiaomi Smartphones and Flagship Smartphones like Samsung, Asus, Motorola, etc. Some other Brands also using this CPU in their Devices. Because It gives powerful performance with high battery efficiency.
Uses of Qualcomm USB Driver
There are lot of uses of Qualcomm Drivers,
- Transferring Files Between Computer and Mobile Phone
- Flash Custom/Stock ROM Via Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Mode
- Firmware Upgrading and Downgrading
- Mobile Phone Rooting Makes Super Easy
- Fix All Types of Software Issues and More
Download Qualcomm USB Driver for Windows
Below is the complete list of Qualcomm ALL Drivers with Supported OS and File Size. According to your Computer Specification Choose your QCOM Driver (Qualcomm All USB Driver Download Links).
|DRIVER NAME & VERSION||SUPPORTED OS||FILE SIZE||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver 32 Bit||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 [32 Bit]||6MB||Download|
|HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver 64 Bit||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 [64 Bit]||11MB||Download|
|Qualcomm Manual USB Driver (32/64)Bit||Windows 7/8/8.1/10 [32/64 Bit]||193KB||Download|
Features of Qualcomm Drivers
- Easy to Install & Easy to Use
- Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32Bit and 64Bit Operating System
- Supports all Qualcomm Snapdragon Devices
- Automatic Installer and Manual Installation Available (Step by Step Installation Process is Given Below)
- Supports all Qualcomm Flash Tools and Boxes
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers on Windows PC [Direct Method]
The Automatic Installation Process is very easy. Just follow the step by step guide,
- Download HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver (32 Bit or 64 Bit) according to your system type
- Extract the Download files using WinRar or 7Zip Software
- Open the extracted folder and double click on QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setup.exe or QDLoader HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setup.exe.
- A New Installation window will open and ask you user control permission. Just click “Yes”.
- Then, select “WWAN-DHCP is not used to get IPAddress” option and click Next > Next > Accept T&C License Agreement > Next > Install.
- After clicking the “Install” button, The Installation Process will Start (It will take up to 1 minute for finishing the installation).
- After finishing the installation process. Click the “Finish” button to Finish the Installation Process.
- Done! Qualcomm Drivers Successfully Installed on your PC.
- Just Restart the PC and Connect the Qualcomm Device to Start Flashing.
If you are unable to install Qualcomm USB Drivers Automatically or facing any type of error in the automatic process. Then, you can install Qualcomm Drivers Manually. Below is the complete step by step guide.
Manually install Qualcomm QDLoader Drivers on Windows
Most of the people don’t do manual steps and always wants Automatic process. But, when the automatic process fails. Then, the manual method is the last way to complete the process.
Guys, we made the manual installation process QCOM Driver Simple. Just you need to follow the simple steps by step guide given below. So, let’s start with step 1,
- Download Qualcomm Manual USB Driver (32/64)Bit file and Extract it using Winrar or 7Zip Software.
- Open Control Panel > Device Manager. Then Click “Add Legacy Hardware” from the Menu Bar.
- Click Next from “Add Hardware” Window.
- Choose “Advanced” Option from the Two Option and Click Next.
- Select “Show All Devices” and click Next.
- Click “Have Disk” Button and Select the Extracted Folder and Choose (x86 or x64: According to your System Specification)
- In the x64 or x86 folder, you will get a file (qcser). Just select that file and click Open.
- Now the main file is imported to “Install from Disk” windows. In that window, click “OK” to continue the installation process.
- After clicking OK. All Qualcomm Drivers will show. Just you need to select the driver and click the Install button to start the installation process. It will install within 1 minute.
- Done! The Latest Qualcomm USB Driver is Successfully Installed Manually in your Computer or Laptop.
- Now Restart the PC/Laptop and Connect your Device via EDL Mode to see Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port in your Device Manager Port Section.
- After Detecting the Port. Now, You can Start Flashing, Normal Connecting, etc.
So, Guys, This is the complete manual and automatic installation process of Qualcomm USB Driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 bit and 64 bit PC. In this post, you have download All Qualcomm Drivers for Windows and Learned “How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver Automatically and Manually”. If you have any questions or queries, please comment down below. If you need more drivers, flash files, and flashing tools. Keep Visiting Tech2Charge for More Flashing Resources for free.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?